Trade Paperback · 96 Pages
$18.95 U.S. · $20.95 CAN
Recommended for These Courses
Fresh, insightful and delivered with razor-sharp wit, Familyman confirms what many of us know only too well - parenting is messy!
Caesar Ramsay works hard for his family. But the news his son Nelson reveals, sends Caesar’s seemingly ordinary life rapidly spinning out of his control!
Fast, furious and very funny, Familyman asks some vital questions for 21st-century parents, like:
- How do you learn to be a dad when yours left before you were two?
- How do you take on responsibility for a child before you're legally responsible for yourself?
- How do you teach your children respect in an age of liberal parenting?
- How do you raise happy, confident and successful children without throttling them before they reach eighteen?
Order from an online bookseller
- Barnes and Noble
Find a local bookseller
- Barnes and Noble (Store Locator)
- Books-A-Million (Store Finder)
- Borders (Store Locator)
- Chapters/Coles/Indigo (Canadian Store Locator)
- Hastings (Store Locator)
- IndieBound (Independent Booksellers National Directory)
- WalMart (Store Finder)
(Check your local Yellow Pages for a bookstore near you.)
International online orders
- Amazon.ca (Canada)
- Amazon.fr (France)
- Amazon.de (Germany)
- Amazon.co.jp (Japan)
- Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom)
- Chapters.Indigo.ca (Canada)
Domestic and International offline orders
The Perseus Books Group
Customer Service Department
1094 Flex Drive
Jackson, TN 38301